People often ignore symptoms because they believe bleeding gums are:
1. A sign of efficient cleaning and assume blood is the result of brushing or flossing too hard.
2. A temporary problem and blame symptoms on underlying factors such as stress, genetics, age, etc.
3. A normal part of daily life and fail to understand that bleeding gums may be associated with gingivitis.
4. Untreatable and avoid the problem because they fear the long-term damage cannot be resolved.
Leave bleeding gums behind with Parodontax toothpaste. I have had several patients that have had good results using this toothpaste. If you are seeing your dental hygienist on the recommended 3 – 6 month cleanings, brushing and flossing twice daily and still having bleeding issues, why not give Parodontax a try?
– from Julie C. (Dental Hygienist)