- The patient has options and can choose the doctor they would like to work with.
- Office hours can be expanded to include early morning, lunch hour, and evening appointments.
- The office is almost always open for service. Rarely is our office closed, with the only exceptions being holidays, office-wide meetings/continuing education, or extremely bad weather.
- With multiple doctors there are also multiple hygienists, assistants, and front desk personnel. Again, the patient has options and may choose with whom to work and develop relationships.
- Multiple doctors can collaborate and share different opinions with colleagues when difficult or rare procedures occur.
I would also like to mention that for solo practitioners and most multiple doctor practices, the doctors are owners or are working to become an owner – unlike corporate dental offices, where the doctors are employees. When the doctor has a vested ownership interest in the practice, they are willing to give that extra effort to make sure their patients’ needs are fully met. If Commerce Drive Dental is not meeting your needs, please let us know! We are here to take care of you and your smile!
– from Dr. David Clause