Are you interested in changing your smile or the appearance of your teeth? There are several options for reshaping teeth, closing spaces, or even making teeth longer.
- Bonding: This is done by adding a tooth-colored resin to the surface of a tooth.
- Veneers: These custom-made, tooth-colored “shells” are bonded to the front surface of a tooth.
- Crowns: These tooth-shaped caps cover the entire tooth.
- Reshaping: This can be done by removing a small portion of enamel from a tooth to change its shape or even length.
– from Megan W. (Dental Assistant)